FFX Madman

Anything that FFX Madman wants to write!!

Haircut??!!!

Tomorrow I have an off day. Tomorrow's schedule is simple....


1. Go Driving lesson with my instructor tomorrow
2. Free for the rest of the day...


Now what the hell should I do??



Should I go get a haircut??



I mean, my hair really kacau sometimes, poke poke my eye


Even my friend from work called me "ah kua" or girly boy something like that hahaa...



damn you...







Jae Joong's hair is super nice, but doesn't suit me lol....







Kim Hyun Joong's hair is cool.... but hard to maintain...






If I cut like this chihuahua






Weird... lol...





If I cut like this cat...





No need go cut hair la like that...








This guy's hair... errr... yeah...









can u just imagine???










seriously, should I cut????? damn................................

1 comments:

Anonymous

yes!!! u should cut/ trim ur hair...keep it neat....j