FFX Madman

Anything that FFX Madman wants to write!!

IRIS is over....





For the last few months, my eyes were glued to the KBS World every Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm. It was....




IRIS


Every week my heart was full of anticipation for what's going to happen next....
Every week it never disappointed me....




Damn I love IRIS




and the Song, LOVE OF IRIS
sung by Shin Sheung Hoon






This week was the last week of the show...




And the ending sucked...





For those who don't want spoilers.... don't read any further...




Ahh u'll read anyway!!





Kim Hyeongjun, (he plays Storm Shadow in G.I Joe, the white ninja)...





was shot in the end...




Just before he's going to propose to his girlfriend...



WTF!!!!!!!! DAMN U!!!!



Until now I don't know who the hell is the head of Iris, Mr. Black, is... WTF!!!!



Why end like that..


WTF!!!!


Here's the video if u want to watch




You can watch the entire season here, MySoju



...



WTF!!!!!!

0 comments: