FFX Madman

Anything that FFX Madman wants to write!!

SNSD new album, OH!




I'm so tired of working....


Sweepin...


Moppin....



Carrying...


Taking orders...



Cleaning tables....


Tired of smiling.. hahaha....


Damn, i'm not going to be a waiter for the rest of my life...


I am so ecstatic on getting my first paycheck around this wednesday... Seriously no motivation to do work ahh





Btw, I'm downloading SNSD's new album, Oh!




# Title Length
1. "Oh!" 3:07
2. "Show! Show! Show!" 3:34
3. "뻔 & Fun (Sweet Talking Baby)" 3:31
4. "영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다 (Forever)" 4:40
5. "웃자 (Be Happy)" 3:31
6. "화성인 바이러스 (Boys & Girls) (feat. Key of SHINee)" 3:46
7. "카라멜 커피 (Talk To Me) (Jessica and Tiffany)" 3:28
8. "별별별 (☆★☆)" 4:41
9. "무조건 해피엔딩 (Stick Wit U)" 2:49
10. "좋은 일만 생각하기 (Day By Day)" 4:01
11. "Gee" 3:20
12. "소원을 말해봐 (Genie)" 3:50






I wonder if it's nice o not??? ^^





I'm sorry to say but...


SNSD don't look innocent cute anymore... I don't like their new look....





This is how they look before..







This is now....















OMG!!!!



I think Soo Young still looks great.. lol




I miss the old SNSD.....



and I want my paycheck fast WTF!!!!

0 comments: