FFX Madman

Anything that FFX Madman wants to write!!

Blog Locked!!




I had a wanted to post something new last Wednesday and guess what? My Blog was identified as a Spam Blog!

Now, what's actually a spam blog?

Besides wasting the time of blog readers, spam blogs clog up the search engines like Yahoo! and Google Search Engines. As a result, the quality of the searches will be decrease.

Spam blogs are blogs that has a lot of links to the very same thing. Mine got meh???



What Blogger is Doing About Spam

Needless to say, blogger do not approve of spamming here at Blogger. Below are some of the things Blogger.com has implemented to remove and reduce spam on our service. They will update this list as they continue their efforts.

  • Automated spam classifying algorithms keep spam blogs out of NextBlog and out of their "Recently Published" list on the dashboard.
  • The same classifiers are used to require an extra word verification field on the posting form for potential spam blogs. This makes it harder for spammers to set up automated systems to do their posting, since a human needs to complete this step.
  • The Flag as Objectionable button in the Navbar lets bloggers notify them of problem blogs that they find, so they can review them and take appropriate action.


Err... but why my blog??? Took two days for my blog to get unblocked... I never did understand...


Everything's fine liaw... haaha... Hope I didn't lose my readers....

16 comments:

That musta sucked

 
Anonymous

hi i am one of blogger but now i saw thery are tellingmy blog was spam what can i do ? i am so unhappy because i woked this 5 to 6 moths what can do

http://www.telugumoviesdownloaded.blogspot.com
I also ask to blogger that word verification field on the posting form what is the problem

please help me that what i can do to remove from spam

if any way you know please send me freetelugumovies@gmail.com

 

Hey... I just want to know how did you do to unblock your blog...
One of my blogs got blocked and I want to reverse that, but there is no indication anywhere on how to unlock a blog... It will be very helpful for me if you answer....
Thanks...

Elsa

elsaletelier@gmail.com

 
Anonymous

I just got blocked too, this really weird I have been blogging since March'07 and 183 post later I am a "robot"?

It maybe possible that someone reported me as a spam due to the articles that they resented.

I already filled up the code in responding to google so is that all you did to get it back?

 
Anonymous

I just got locked out of a bunch of blogspot blogs I registered too. In fact all the ones I registered. And the blogs were entirely empty, brand spanking new.

What gives Blogger? I feel for ya.

 

Help, help, please my blog has been blocked now for 4 months, I have filled in the security code, hundreds of times, and they will get back to me, and they never do! Don't know what to do anymore.

Some real human respond please !

 

Respected Sir
I found that my blog has locked but . This blog is not being written any content . I want to know why this blog declear as spam blog

 

I was blocked yesterday for no reason and I am currently waiting to be reviewed. My question is this: once reviewed am I good for good or will they lock me again in a few weeks for no reason?

 

I have just been blocked and it was my 1st post ever! I have no idea why I was kinda annoyed because lots of my friends want to read it and now they can't, I hope the problem is fixed sooon

 

Dumb robot, locked my page teamtripusa.blogspot.com nearly two days after creating it... The blog had NO posts or info other than a heading.... Clearly that was enough to mark the page as spam.

Still waiting for a reviewer to unlock it.

 
Anonymous

hello
i got the message that my blog was locked.i dont understand why?i am providing content and information on all resources of softwares
my blog is http://www.sourcesofsoftware.blogspot.com
please help me how to maintain not a spam blog.wats rebot soft ware i dont understand
plz help me
gvsastry8@gmail.com

 
Anonymous

hello
i got the message that my blog was locked.i dont understand why?i am providing content and information on all resources of softwares
my blog is http://www.sourcesofsoftware.blogspot.com
please help me how to maintain not a spam blog.wats rebot soft ware i dont understand
plz help me
gvsastry8@gmail.com

 

My blog is blocked www.rugcutterswing.blogspot.com
its annoying as its been 5 days and I would like the powers that be to un block so I can continue advertising our dances.

 

I just set up a blog a few days ago, haven't even put up a post yet, and already Google, in all its increasingly wacky and non-functional glory, has tagged it as spam and blocked it. I am so utterly fed up with Google, gmail, blogger, the whole anti-privacy batch of them. I'm about to un-subscribe to the lot of them. Ick!!!

Certified Contrarian

 
Anonymous

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
Anonymous

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.